Lot 25A - Antiques & Interiors Sale
A 14ct Roamer wristwatch
Auction Date : 2019-05-28Starts from: £ 200
Buyers Charge: Our Buyers premium is now 22% +VAT for all sales
4.95% internet surcharge for Lots purchased online at thesaleroom.com
Cash, Card, Cheque
(All cheques must be cleared before goods are removed)
Notices to Buyers
1. Bidding in person: Bidders must register at our office prior to the commencement of the sale to receive their individual paddle number. Please signal to the Auctioneer that you are bidding by clearly raising your hand, catalogue or paddle number.
2. Commision Bids: Commission Bids are accepted at the sender’s risk and without legal obligation. Bids must be left with the Auctioneer by 4.00pm the day before the sale. We accept bids left in person, by post, telephone or e-mail. Proof of identification or a deposit may be requested before a bid is accepted. Commission bids are carried out free of charge and lots will be bought for you as cheaply as is allowed by competing bids or reserves already on our books. Bids are subject to the Standard Conditions of Sale which are on display in the showroom and available on request.
3. Payment: Payment must be received within 3 days of the sale and may be made in cash, cheque, bank transfer, debit card or credit card (2% plus VAT charge). Payments by cheque will delay the delivery of your purchase until funds are cleared. If you have registered to bid live online, payment will be taken from your registered debit or credit card 72 hours after the auction unless alternative contact is made within this period. Please contact us on 0208 508 4800 [email protected] with any payment enquiries.
4. Collection: Unless otherwise arranged, all lots must be collected within 3 days of the sale. Goods left on our premises – whether paid for or not – for more than 3 days after the date of the sale will be charged £10 + VAT per lot per day & shall be payable to Boningtons. This applies to all types of objects whether big or small. In the event of storage charges accrued becoming in excess of the invoice total of the item(s), possession of the item(s) will revert to Boningtons and storage charges in excess of the invoice total will become payable to Boningtons.
5. Shipping: Boningtons are unable to pack and post the items offered in our auctions. Please contact us for further information regarding the delivery/shipping companies used by our clients or see the additional sale information.
6. Estimates and Descriptions: The condition of items is not given in the catalogue. Buyers must satisfy themselves as to the condition of lots. We attempt to mention major restorations and alterations. The estimated selling price is a guide for the buyer, but is not to be taken as definitive. Dimensions are given height before width. Purchasers are advised to take their own measurements to guard against any unseen catalogue error. We recommend that the buyer ask our specialists for further and better particulars of lots.
Whilst Boningtons make every effort to ensure accuracy in the cataloguing of lots offered for sale, each lot is offered for sale by the vendor with any imperfections or errors of descriptions. Boningtons do not accept responsibility as to the authenticity, date, age, period, provenance, attribution or condition of any lot. All statements either printed in the catalogue or made orally regarding the above are statements of opinion only and are not to be taken as implying any warranties or representations of fact by Boningtons.
7. Electrical Goods: Any lot with an electrical fitting must be checked by a qualified electrician before connecting to a mains electrical supply. Boningtons cannot be held responsible for any contravention of this condition. (Electrical lots are sold disabled, as far as is reasonable to discourage any unchecked use)